The Smok T-Priv 3 kit is an update to the popular T-Priv range.
Like the above mentioned high power mods this will need 3 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit.
Plenty of flashy bling installed including LEDS which shine through the cut outs in the mod. You can customise the colour and light style.
The kit includes the TFV12 Prince tank which our reviewer Laura-Ann really loved.
A huge range of coils are compatible with the TFV12 Prince tank so you can really customise the resistance to suit you. The kit includes a Q4 and T10 coil to get you started.
You can choose from 5 colours for the mod with matching accents on the tank – Matte black, Prism chrome, Prism gold, Prism blue and Prism rainbow.
- Smok T-Priv 3 Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank – 8ml
- V12 Prince-Q4 0.4Ω Quadruple Coils (Pre-installed)
- V12 Prince-T10 0.12Ω Decuple Coils
- Replacement Glass Tube (2ml)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
Smok T-Priv 3 Kit Specs
- Size: 86mm by 57mm by 47mm
- Weight: 258g
- Power output: 6-300W
- Voltage output: 0.5 to 9.5V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 to 2.5 ohm (VW) / 0.05-2ohm (TC)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 9-color modes customization LED
- Temperature Control Output 200-600° F /100℃-315℃
- Easy to read OLED screen
- Batteries : 3 x18650 (not included)
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
TFV12 Prince Tank
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 3.6ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 63×25.5mm (2ml tank), 63x28mm (8ml tank)
- Stainless steel body
- 510 thread
- Optional bubble glass tube
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Top refill system
The Smok T-Priv 3 kit is slightly on the pricey side as I write this – then again so is the tank on its own – so the kit is better value.
If you are a T-Priv fan, the new kit may suit for you, more info you can see in https://vapesourcing.com/smok-t-priv-3-kit-300w-with-tfv12-prince.html